Draft of WCAG

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 02:03:50 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Took a bit to pull it all together.  Had to review all of our decisions and
minutes going back to find all the resolutions that would affect it.

Think we have it now.  Take a good look to be sure we got them all.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/

We are going through the last remaining issues now to be sure there aren't
any C1 issues lying in wait while you give this a read.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our list discussions http://trace.wisc.edu/lists/