RE: 16 March 2006 Minutes

From: Paul Walsh, Segala <paulwalsh@segala.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:17:55 -0000
To: "'Gregg Vanderheiden'" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, "'WCAG-WG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

       -----Original Message-----
      From: Gregg Vanderheiden

      Yes - the working group has been working VERY hard.
      Most members are working more than 4 hour stretches multiple times a
week.
      Some have been working 50-60 hours per week.    Many are working 10
-20

[PW] Gregg and I took our conversation offline which had a positive outcome,
as usual :)

For the record though, Segala contributes in excess of 40 hours per week (4
people) across 4 working groups, with another one or two groups on the
horizon.

Kind regards,
Paul Walsh
CEO, Segala