RE: Baselines: how specific?

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:20:10 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Then, given the assumption excerpted following, how could we uniformly and
objectively
  measure whether a technology is
not "well" supported, or that implementations are not "complete" in
"critical" ways?

(NOTE: use of "well" or "critical" in this assumption seem somewhat
subjective to me -
  do we have an unambiguous
  definition of what "critical" or "well" mean in this context)?  Do we
have an objective
definition of even the "completeness" of an implementation in this context?

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST

: