RE: New failure technique for 3.2.5: automatic updates

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 15:01:22 -0600
To: "'Gez Lemon'" <gez.lemon@gmail.com>
Cc: "'Cynthia Shelly'" <cyns@exchange.microsoft.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Thanks

I thought that hitting stop would stop a looping GIF file.

Here is an example I found on the web (also in attached file)

Ah, I see.    In IE the STOP button stops the animation.

But not all browsers.  The STOP button in Firefox does nothing to it.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.

Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.

Director - Trace R & D Center