RE: Issues from Microsoft - Issue #4

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:32:33 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
#4 What does everyone think about moving the SC in 4.1 to a new guideline
under principal 2?  They really do seem to be about AT interoperability
rather than future technologies.  This is a bigger change, so I understand
if it needs to wait, but I'd like to hear what people think.

Hi Cynthia,

We considered this already - but since it also relates to principle 1 - we
kept it here.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our list discussions http://trace.wisc.edu/lists/