RE: Wording of SC 1.3.5

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 21:59:16 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Just bring it up at the meeting when we go over these.

Since this has been posted to GL everyone has had a chance to see it and
think about it.

Everyone - just bring your thoughts to the meeting so we can close this then

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison