Re: 4.1 work in progress

From: Becky Gibson <Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 07:54:13 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

The current proposal for 4.1.4 seems a bit awkward to me so I tried to
rework it.
<current proposed>
4.1.4 Content and attributes of user interface components can be
programmatically set directly to any values to which they can be set
through the user interface [ How_to_Meet_Success_Criterion_4.1.4 ]
</ current proposed>

<becky proposal>
Values for content and attributes of user interface components which can
be set through the user interface can be set programmatically.
</becky proposal>

Becky Gibson
Web Accessibility Architect

IBM Emerging Internet Technologies