Re: propose we change element to component throughout

From: Gez Lemon <gez.lemon@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:28:03 +0000
To: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Hi Gregg,

On 08/03/06, Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu> wrote:
> Since element has HTML baggage, how about we use component.

Would we need to distinguish between an interface component (something
that takes input from the user) and a general component? When I read
the term component in a web content context, I automatically think of
interface component - but that might just be me.

Best regards,

Gez

--
Supplement your vitamins