RE: Real-time events

From: John M Slatin <john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:11:51 -0600
To: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Gregg wrote:
Should we just plug in "live events"?    (or would we need to define

I think we *should* just use "live events" (instead of "real time
events"). And I don't think we need to define "live."

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Accessibility Institute
University of Texas at Austin