Regrets for March 2 WCAG WG meeting plus questions

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:13:00 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Regrets for the March 2 WCAG WG meetings next week.  I'll be at the
W3C Technical Plenary, attending the QAIG and the CSSWG primarily.
    BTW, while I'm there, is there anything
(in an "unofficial" capacity, of course) you would want me to
say about current WCAG WGactivities in case I'm asked by someone?
Or is there anything I should bring up in the QAIG or CSSWGs re: WCAG?

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST