Re: perceivable structures

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:44:18 -0800
To: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
When we wrestled with this, the proposed definition had problems because
1. It isnšt well defined what the default presentation is
2. There may be relationship that appear in the default presentation that
donšt have to be perceived to understand the content

An example of the latter would be structural information in an image, where
the information is communicated via alternate text.

Loretta