Re: perceivable structures

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:16:27 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
The proposed definition seems somewhat "circular" to me - "perceivable"
defined in terms of "perceived"
Maybe change proposed definition to:

"relationships in the content that are (objectively?) noticeable (through
the user's senses) from the default presentation"?

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST