GLOSSARY

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 03:14:56 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Attached is a reformatting and editing of the full glossary

To make it easier to compare old and new I have provided the new definition
first - followed by the old definition for comparison.

All changes from previous versions are either

1 - in the glossary survey from last week

2 - in the glossary survey that will come out this week (based on posts to
the maillist tonight)

3 - editorial

Please review this document for any inadvertent changes that make the
definitions not work for you now.

(any changes made in our telecom this week will of course be made to this
doc)

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our list discussions http://trace.wisc.edu/lists/