programmatically determined

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 02:39:28 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Propose we change this from

programmatically determined

recognized by user agents, including assistive technologies, that support
the technologies in the chosen baseline

programmatically determined

recognized by assistive technologies that support the technologies in the
chosen baseline

1) All Web content is recognized by user agents - or it wouldn't be web

2) We don't mean recognized ONLY buy user agents that are not AT

3) therefore we mean that it must be recognized by AT

So we should just say that.

Yes?  No?

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our list discussions http://trace.wisc.edu/lists/