From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 02:03:52 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Our definition of LINK is more than a definition.

It also includes judgments as to what the SC means.

Can we think of a way to qualify this so we don't have to say this in the

Maybe use  "User Links"   or  "hyperlink"  or something

Here is what we have

hyperlink between the current document and a single destination.

NOTE: "Link" refers to a single "arc" in the XML Linking Language (XLink)
Version 1.0 specification.) Only links that are available to be activated by
the user need to meet accessibility requirements. This excludes links that
are activated automatically or programmatically.

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our list discussions http://trace.wisc.edu/lists/