RE: About tests 37-41 (headers)

From: Jim Thatcher <jim@jimthatcher.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:02:43 -0600
To: "'Johannes Koch'" <koch@w3development.de>, "'WCAG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

> But does it make sense to have an h2 followed by an h5 _within_ one
> of these "areas"?

Though I don't think it is important, I suggested that within the areas you
might want to structure headings - but these "areas" are not well defined.

>> With CSS positioning the
>> areas can be in any order.

> They can _appear_ (visually) in any order. But there is still a linear
> order when reading the document linearly.

I am not being clear, again. What I called the areas could be (in some
circumstances) in any linearized (or source code) order what so ever and as
a consequence any last heading of one area could precede any area's first
heading.

Jim

Accessibility Consulting: http://jimthatcher.com/
512-306-0931