RE: feedback on Web Unit

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:05:55 -0600
To: "'Kerstin Goldsmith'" <kerstin.goldsmith@oracle.com>, "'wcag'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi Kerstin,

I don't understand the comment.  There is no restriction on how you
reference things.

Are you saying that you/he wants to make accessibility claims on pieces of a
page?

Please explain.    What is he suggesting we do?  Don't do?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center