RE: Why an standalone image shall conform to WCAG 2.0? (was Re: BIG ISSUE -- re Delivery Units)

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:13:37 -0600
To: "'Carlos A Velasco'" <Carlos.Velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

How so?

How do you fix the problem in the SC with a change to the conformance

Would be an easy fix - but I don't see how.  Please elaborate --  Provide
specific wording.   Remember that the sc however are the testable statements
so they have to be valid.

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center