Re: BIG ISSUE -- re Delivery Units

From: Johannes Koch <koch@w3development.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:25:05 +0100
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
> Not sure what you are asking.
>
> There is no requirement for any "additional resource".

No, there isn't, though "set of material" implies that there may be more
than one resource. And I thought that you are looking for a "thing" that
I would describe as "a Delivery Unit which contains a primary resource
and at least one additional resource".
--
Johannes Koch
Spem in alium nunquam habui praeter in te, Deus Israel.