RE: BIG ISSUE -- re Delivery Units

From: Bailey, Bruce <Bruce.Bailey@ed.gov>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:54:08 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

> So we aren't using perceivable units at all.

Great!  The glossary definition for content needs to be reworked then.  The current entry makes use of *both* Perceiveable Units and Delivery Unit.  Substituting Web Unit for both results in nonsense.

Are there ambitions to avoid all references to Delivery Unit as well?

> If the parts of a frame are not intended to be viewed separately then they are not Web Units.

Okay, then just substituting Web Units for Delivery Units in 2.4.4, delivery units have titles, doesn't work.