RELATED ISSUE AUTHORED UNIT

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:36:36 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
The only place we use AUTHORED UNIT is in the definition of Structure

structure

1.      The way the parts of an authored
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/appendixA.html#authored-unitdef>  unit are
organized in relation to each other and;

2.      The way a collection of authored units is organized in relation to a
delivery unit and;

3.      The way a collection of delivery
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/appendixA.html#deliveryunitdef>  units is
organized

Suggest that we change this definition to

structure

1.      The way the parts of an Web Unit are organized in relation to each
other and;

2.      The way a collection of Web units is organized.

(If we use a term other than Web Unit - substitute the new word for Web Unit
above. )