Action Item: caption failure

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 07:13:31 -0800
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I took an action to propose different wording for the failure

<current>
Failure due to captions not meeting the definition of a caption
</current>

Since the definition of caption is ³Synchronized transcripts of dialogue and
important sound effects², I think this failure should be worded

<proposal>
³Failure due to captions omitting some dialogue or important sound effects².
</proposal>

This continues to contain the word ³important², but since the definition
includes it as well, I don¹t think it is any more problematic.