RE: Need to have a "technology independent" heading in the GL

From: David MacDonald <befree@magma.ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:05:55 -0500
To: "'Gregg Vanderheiden'" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

We have headings for HTML and CSS techniques in both the sufficient and
optional sections. Why not have "Technology Independent Techniques" headings
in both the sufficient and optional sections? I think clarity is more
important than duplicate duplications.

Cheers

David MacDonald

.Access empowers people