Updated Editor's drafts

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:45:04 -0600
To: WCAG-WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hello,

I've updated both the guidelines and the understanding drafts based on
meeting decisions and issue resolutions since 16 December.

Note that where resolutions impacted the sufficient sections of the how
to meet documents, changes were made in the wiki as well as in the XML
source.

17 January 2006 WCAG 2.0 Editor's draft:
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-20060117/>

17 January 2006 Understanding WCAG 2.0 Editor's draft:
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20-20060117/>

Please let me know if you spot any errors or omissions.

-Ben