Session timeouts not part of 2.2.1?

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:22:19 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

In the Team C teleconference this week, the question came up about
whether session timeouts are included in 2.2.1 (Level 1), which is about
notification of impending timeouts. A comment in the intent section of
2.2.1 <http://tinyurl.com/838n9> says that the SC currently does not
cover that, but notes that some think it should. With that context, it
appears that the only place session timeouts are covered is in 2.2.6
<http://tinyurl.com/72wdt> (Level 3). The question to the group is:

Should session timeouts only be covered in 2.2.6? If so, we should add
some clarification.

OR

Should session timeouts be covered in 2.1.1? If so, we will have to
modify the SC.

The default action, if a lively discussion does not ensue, will be to
take the first option and keep the status quo.

Michael