Technique boilerplate

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:59:12 -0800
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
The boilerplate for many of our How to Meet Technique sessions says
something like:
"The following combinations of techniques are deemed to be sufficient by
the WCAG Working Group for meeting success criterion XXX."

I find this wording confusing, since I'm never sure it means that you
must use all of the techniques, or whether using any one will do. Can I
propose that we change this text to one of the following, as appropriate
for the SC:"

<proposal1>
Any of the following techniques is deemed to be sufficient by the WCAG
Working Group for meeting success criterion XXX."
</proposal1>

<proposal2>
Applying all of the following techniques is deemed to be sufficient by
the WCAG Working Group for meeting success criterion XXX."
</proposal2>

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering