05 January 2006 Minutes

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 17:43:16 -0600
To: WCAG-WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Minutes from today's meeting are available at [1].

Note that these are now being published in a different location than
they have been in the past (in WG date space instead of W3C date space).

I'll be updating the main minutes page (linked from the WG home page) in
the near future to reflect these changes.

Please let me know if you spot any errors or omissions.

Thanks,

-Ben

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2006/01/05-wai-wcag-minutes.html

--