addition to definition of "delivery unit".

From: David MacDonald <befree@magma.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:37:15 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I didn't want to let the thread drop from about two teleconferences ago that
it would be helpful to add the phrase to the definition of "delivery unit"
that would explain it to lay people. When I say it to people they reply
"oh!, that's what you mean."

delivery unit

<current>

A set of material transferred between two cooperating web programs as the
response to a single HTTP request
<http://www.w3.org/TR/di-gloss/#def-http-request> . The transfer might, for
example, be between an origin server
<http://www.w3.org/TR/di-gloss/#def-origin-server>  and a
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/appendixA.html#useragentdef> user agent.

</current>

<proposed>

A set of material transferred between two cooperating web programs as the
response to a single HTTP request
<http://www.w3.org/TR/di-gloss/#def-http-request> . The transfer might, for
example, be between a n origin server
<http://www.w3.org/TR/di-gloss/#def-origin-server>  and a
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/appendixA.html#useragentdef> user agent.  A
common type of delivery unit is popularly known as a "web page."

</proposed>

.Access empowers people
            .barriers disable them.

www.eramp.com