RE: Tab panel example for SC 3.2.1

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 08:18:08 -0600
To: "'Gez Lemon'" <gez.lemon@gmail.com>
Cc: "'Becky Gibson'" <Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com>, "'WCAG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, <public-wcag-teama@w3.org>

Hmmm.  Good catch.

That would also fail the 'operable by keyboard' success criterion.

Becky - are you navigating between tabs in some manner other than straight
tabbing?  (in windows you use control tab -but in a browser.... it would be
regular tabbing right?)

If regular tabbing --  it would seem to make it difficult to move off of the
tabs and into any one of the tab screens...

Are we missing something?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.