W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-gl@w3.org > January to March 2006

Re: FW: Action Items

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 16:52:45 +0100
Message-Id: <6.0.0.22.2.20060102164828.034c4a30@mailserv.esat.kuleuven.be>
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi,

At 21:51 22/12/2005, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
<blockquote>
We just noted that we have been generating action items at each meeting – 
but never following up.   Most are done or overcome by events (no longer 
apply due to changes in documents since they were originally issued).
</blockquote>

I noticed that the following action item was done but is still listed (at 
http://trace.wisc.edu/bugzilla_wcag/condensedreports/actionitems.php):
'Michael, Gian, Yvette and Christophe work on proposal regarding "controls 
that look or sound the same should be designed to act the same'
This action item resulted in a proposal for an SC that was rejected in the 
1 September telecon 
(http://www.w3.org/2005/09/01-wai-wcag-minutes.html#item03).

Regards,

Christophe

>(...)
>Gregg + John
>
>------------------------
>Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.

-- 
Christophe Strobbe
K.U.Leuven - Departement of Electrical Engineering - Research Group on 
Document Architectures
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 - 3001 Leuven-Heverlee - BELGIUM
tel: +32 16 32 85 51
http://www.docarch.be/ 


Disclaimer: http://www.kuleuven.be/cwis/email_disclaimer.htm
Received on Monday, 2 January 2006 16:15:51 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:47:42 GMT