Re: FW: Action Items

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 16:52:45 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

At 21:51 22/12/2005, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
We just noted that we have been generating action items at each meeting –
but never following up.   Most are done or overcome by events (no longer
apply due to changes in documents since they were originally issued).

I noticed that the following action item was done but is still listed (at
'Michael, Gian, Yvette and Christophe work on proposal regarding "controls
that look or sound the same should be designed to act the same'
This action item resulted in a proposal for an SC that was rejected in the
1 September telecon

>Gregg + John
>Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.

Christophe Strobbe