Minutes not usable

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa@ubaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 06:57:42 +0200
To: 'Ben Caldwell' <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>, 'WCAG-WG' <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Folks
As I can not attend the phone calls (they run until after midnight and I
just can't do that) I would like to read over the minuets.

Of course there is nothing for me to gain by reading the minuets because
text like
"
... refer 532 back to editors
... accept 575 as amended
... 586 adopted as currently revised "

is unusable. (I would say for people with learning disabilities who can not
remember numbers and acronyms, but in this case I suspect it is just
unusable to everyone.)

If the working group is using them just as an official archive then maybe it
is not too bad. But if (and according to the charter I think this is true)
we are meant to read the minuets to keep up with issues if we can not make
the meetings then this is not OK.

All the best
Lisa