RE: Can we try and make survey more usable?

Lisa wrote:

"Is it possible for us to include the text that we are meant to be reading
in the questioners in place of referencing of them"

In order to take the comments submitted fully into consideration when
passing each item it is necessary that the group read the entire posting
from the commenter before reading and approving the suggested resolution.
This is too long to include all this in the questionnaire.

Yes - going through each of the comments individually is indeed a lot of
work.   Sorry about that.

Gregg

  _____

description of the comment and proposed resolution.

Refer to Issue LC-466
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/issue-tracking/viewdata_all.php#466>  for a
description of the comment and proposed resolution.

Refer to Issue LC-545
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/issue-tracking/viewdata_all.php#545>  for a
description of the comment and proposed resolution.

"

Filling this out is  confucing and painful

Lisa