RE: Definition of "Relationships"

Agree.

Also talk about form controls

Hmmmm

So maybe something like:

Definition of *Relationships*:

"semantic associations between distinct chunks of content"

Examples of chunks that have relationships include: a heading and the
paragraph which follows it; a section title and the subsections that are
within it; a control and its label; the boxes in an organization or flow
chart; and table cells and their headers.

Other comments?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.