Fwd: Loretta Guarino Reid new Co-Chair of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (WCAG WG)

Dear WCAG WG Participants,

Please join me in a warm thank-you to John Slatin for his work as WCAG WG
Co-Chair; and in welcoming Loretta Guarino Reid as new Co-Chair of the WCAG WG.

Regards,

- Judy

>Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:08:48 -0700
>From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
>Subject: Loretta Guarino Reid new Co-Chair of the Web Content
>Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (WCAG WG)
>
>Dear Advisory Committee Representatives and Chairs,
>
>I am pleased to announce Loretta Guarino Reid (Adobe) is the new Co-Chair of
>the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (WCAG WG). Loretta
>replaces John Slatin. Loretta has been a participant in the WCAG WG since
>2000, and is a Senior Computer Scientist at Adobe Systems and the
>Accessibility Project Lead for Acrobat and PDF.
>
>John Slatin is Director of the Accessibility Institute at the University of
>Texas at Austin, and served as Co-Chair during a very busy period over the
>past year as WCAG 2.0 progressed to Last Call Working Draft. We warmly thank
>John for his service during this time, and wish him well as he focuses on some
>health issues.
>
>Gregg Vanderheiden, Director of the Trace Research and Development Center,
>will continue in his role as Co-Chair of the WCAG WG.
>
>Please join us in welcoming Loretta to her new role.
>
>For Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director;
>Judy Brewer, WAI Domain Lead, and
>Susan Lesch, W3C Communications Team

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530