Re: CSS Parsed Unambiguously

Christophe wrote:
> Because of the error handling rules at the second level, it seems to me
> that only correct grammar is necessary for a CSS stylesheet to pass SC
> 4.1.1. However, anything that does not pass at the second level (according
> to the most recent CSS specification in your baseline) is outside the
> baseline. Does this make sense?

I think I understand. If you follow this syntax then you pass:
http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/REC-CSS2-19980512/syndata.html

For example this would fail (missing semicolon):
H1 {
  font-weight: bold
  font-size: 12pt
}

This would pass (unknown declaration 'rotation' ignored):
H1 {
color: red;
rotation: 70minutes
}

This would fail (units for '3' not specified):
IMG { border-width: 3 }

Is that what you're suggesting?

Chris