RE: CSS Parsed Unambiguously

I'm not sure I follow the question.

Are you saying the CSS file is broken for everyone?  If so that is not a
disability access problem. It is a broken CSS file.  There is no
disadvantage to people with disabilities beyond the problems faced by all.

If it works for everyone but is broken so that the WCAG provisions can't be
met - then it would fail WCAG.

Can you clarify?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.