RE: Some words about the terms "relative" and "absolute".

Hi Marco,

Most advisory techniques have not been written yet.

You will find it listed in the Understanding WCAG 2.0 doc as a "future link"
meaning that no one has had a chance to write it up yet.  Our focus has been
to complete enough technique writeups to check our SC.  But we have many
sufficient and most all of the advisory techniques yet to write up.

Does that help?

By the way - anyone who want to take a stab at writing up any technique (or
submitting a new one) can just go to
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/TECHS-SUBMIT/
and write one.

RE: The rest of your comments
I think that the rest of your comments are quite interesting.  I don't want
to lose them.  I would suggest you wait for another few days to see if
anyone provides any input on this list -- and then reformulate them and put
them as a Public Comment on the WCAG 2.0 draft.   We can then have them in
our database when we collect all the comments on this and work it out.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center