FW: Extending Deadline on WCAG 2.0 Last Call Review

Greetings all.

I applaud this difficult decision, but I wanted to reiterate the comment I made on the teleconference call.  For those of us working in large bureaucracies, five weeks plus three weeks is not nearly as useful as a straight eight weeks.  I had some ambition of vetting WCAG 2.0 through my own organization and approached our web master and the director of development services some four weeks back.  They both commented that there just was not sufficient time to get through the process, which was my understanding anyway, and things stopped there.  Getting four more weeks now is just frustrating.  I am hoping there may be some Feds on this list (Tim?  Norman?) who are more prescient than I and the WAI will benefit from some formal official public feedback from subject matter experts in the U.S. Government.

The subject of MathML came up on the conference call.  The one free product discussed is  MathPlayer from Design Science, the same folks who make the popular MathType.  As discussed, it currently works only on IE for Windows.
http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathplayer/download.htm

Finally, I wanted to ask about minutes?  In particular I volunteered for an action item related to baselines with a few other people.  I did not write down whom.

Thanks!