Re: Common failures (was: Common failures and baseline)

From: Ineke van der Maat <inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:32:34 +0200
To: "Johannes Koch" <koch@w3development.de>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

hi,

Can anybody tell me what to write in the baseline whenthe page contains
xhtml that is delived as xml. You know IE does not support this now.

but by creating a baseline for xhtml the site is accessible for all, also
for those who have IE?

hetre is the big failure that i have to agree with Joe statement: to hell to
WCAG 2.0