Re: Form labels

Jim Thatcher wrote:

> With the Last Call version of WCAG 2.0 there is no success criterion that
> specifically addresses labeling forms and I think that is a very serious
> mistake.

At least there are two techniques:
* H44 (Using label elements to associate text labels with form controls)
   for SC 1.3.1 (L1), 3.2.4 (L2) and 4.1.2 (L1), and
* H65 (Using the title attribute to identify form controls when the
   label element cannot be used) for SC 1.3.1 (L1) and 4.1.2 (L1).

But there is no common failure about not labelling form controls in some
way.
--
Johannes Koch
                             (Te Deum, 4th cent.)