3 old Bugzilla issues

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 19:00:20 +0200
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Hi,

In the last telecon, I mentioned that I had found a few Bugzilla issues that
are still open but could be easily closed.

#1267 is overcome by events. #1267 states that
text-decoration:underline/overline can be removed from section 9.6 in the
July 2004 Working Draft of the CSS techniques
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-WCAG20-CSS-TECHS-20040730/Overview.html#text-decoration).

Close with comment:
<comment>
text-decoration:underline/overline is no longer mentioned in the current
techniques document.
</comment>

#1021: this is overcome by events.
Close with comment:
<comment>
'text-decoration:blink' is no longer a technique, but a failure if there is
no mechanism to stop the blinking:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-WCAG20-TECHS-20060427/#F4 .
</comment>

#1243: The technique at http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-TECHS/#SCR22 does
basically the same, but with different code
(I have not traced the complete history of that technique).
Close with comment:
<comment>
Thanks for submitting the technique. The scripting technique "Using scripts
to control blinking and stop it in three seconds or less"
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-WCAG20-TECHS-20060427/#SCR22) addresses this
issue.
</comment>

Regards,