Re: Link Text SC's

Context can be used in interpreting the link in 2.4.4, but not in 2.4.8.
(See the technique that is sufficient for 2.4.4 but not for 2.4.7:
Identifying the purpose of a link using link text combined with link context
USING a technology-specific technique below (for a technology in your
baseline))

If 2.4.8 is satisfied, a list of links for a web unit should give a user
sufficient information to understand the purpose of each link. This may not
be true when only 2.4.4 is satisfied, since it may be necessary to retrieve
the context of the link to understand its purpose.

Loretta