RE: Do we have a plan for new Techniques

Hi Lisa,

Until we are finished processing last call comments the working group isn't
diving into the advisory techniques.  However, anyone is welcome to submit
draft techniques for consideration by the working group using the
"techniques submission form" that was listed in the instructions and call
for comments.   We are doing some revisions on it Monday / Tuesday so you
might want to wait til later in the week.  But feel free to fill out the
techniques form at any time.

No checkpoints ( I presume you mean success criteria) were downgraded
because the techniques were not done.  Just the opposite.  We decided where
the success criteria needed to go and then wrote techniques for all of the
success criteria.  If you have specific new suggestions for the group -
please submit comments on them as well.   Regarding any past suggestions -
you should be getting a note soon listing all your comments with pointers to
the working group's action on each one.

Let me know if this doesn't address your questions.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center