Do we have a plan for new Techniques

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa@ubaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 03:28:28 +0200
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

The rdf techniques document ( see
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-RDF-TECHS-20040121.html
 was put on hold whilst we concentrated on critical technologies.
Do we have any plan for now revisiting less critical technologies? (SVG,
XHTML 2.0 , RDF...)

Also many checkpoints were downgraded because of the lack of supporting
techniques for success criteria that make it reasonable on most or all web
content. Ironically, the technologies that were off the critical list often
supported these success criteria.
When we have the techniques, is there any mechanism for revisiting the
checkpoints?

All the best
Lisa