Re: About tests 37-41 (headers) *wkey

Can Dave Ragget's Tidy [1] be considered as an AT? It fails with Chris'
example (and not for that absence of the title or head elements, but for
the presence of the <stuff> tag). Tidy produces an error message and no
output for this input.

And what about AT that rely on Tidy? They will also fail!

[1] http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/

Cheers!