Re: About tests 37-41 (headers) *wkey

Could an "HTML-to-other-format" translator be considered as an AT? I know
some HTML-to-other-format translators that could fail with Chris example
because of the <stuff> tag.

An what about Web wrappers that scratch selected information? They could
be used not only for disabled people but for ANYBODY. I remind that WAI is
not only for disabled people. WAI is for all of us! Such Web wrappers (I
have developed some) usually find non valid tags as barriers.

Cheers.

Vicente Luque Centeno
Dep. Ingeniería Telemática
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid