Re: About tests 37-41 (headers) *wkey

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 15:01:58 -0500
To: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>
CC: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Chris Ridpath wrote:

> Thanks Johannes, but those are the techniques. I assumed that there was a
> formal definition for "parsed unambiguously".

The normative definition of "parsed unambiguously" is listed in the
appendix of the guidelines. [1]

parsed unambiguously

     parsed into only one data structure

     Note: Parsing transforms markup or other code into a data
structure, usually a tree, which is suitable for later processing and
which captures the implied hierarchy of the input.

[1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/appendixA.html#parsed-unambigdef>

--
Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Trace Research and Development Center <http://trace.wisc.edu>