Accessibility Issues

From: Sinesio Lima <stlima@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 22:21:07 -0300
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hi all,

I'm very interested in identifying metrics that address Web Accessibility
Issues. I'm not a developer but i'm working in a research project in Brazil
in witch the main focus is in stablishing Service Level Agreements between
general internet organizations and entities that have accessibility
interests.

Could someone help me with documents (articles etc.) that include
definitions of metrics ou possibly some Accessibility SLA-based articles?

This week i've subscribed myself to the mailing lists (html and talk).

Thanks in advance.

SinÚsio Lima.