additional agenda item

The question about whether we should have an upper limit on our 2.3
guideline regarding seizure disorders.

It was pointed out that current guidelines run 2 or 3 to 50 or 60 hz.    But
2.3 has no upper bound even though seizure disorder sensitivity drops off at
50 to 60 hz and above.

However since we are talking about web content.   It will be a fast machine
that can render content at 100 frames per second to create a 50 hz flash
rate.

But I would like to check the thinking on this at the meeting just to be
sure.

Should we add an upper "permissive " threshold?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.

Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.

Director - Trace R & D Center