Re: Instructions and team assignments for getting to Last Call

Will there be any consideration of a template for tests, in addition to the
Techniques
template mentioned in the excerpted message following?   Is a test template
appropriate or necessary?
I think that possibly including such a test template, or at least some
additional specific instructions for test creators,
might serve to enhance the consistency of test format across the various
SCs, as well as simply
the process of test description and maintenance.  Since tests are to
evaluate the implementation of
related techniques (which have a template), perhaps tests should also have
a template?

Just a thought..

Thanks and happy new year!
Tim Boland NIST